Monday, July 16, 2007

Greetings from Creston

Greetings from the trail,

I'm in Creston today, and managed to find an internet kiosk to use. I'm doing well and am sending my next set of journal entries home today. Let's see how long it takes Canada Post to get them to Camrose and for my parents to get them up.

Glad to hear some of you are thinking of me anyway. I hope you're all having a good summer and look forward to seeing some of you come August for Leah's wedding.

See you on the trail,

Joshua Ganes

1 comment:

Clint and Juanita said...

Howdy Josh!
We are in the U.S. of A. (at the Meyer residence), with Auntie May, and have left Xavier at home with Rush. He's an outside cat now, and we hope he and Rush are friends when we get home. You are getting close to Ymir, the home of ___ _____ and ____ _____. :) Hope you're able to drop in.

Aunt May, Dot, Megan, and Amanda are here as well and say hello. We pray for you daily and admire your ambition and stamina. We ALSO admire your storytelling and writing abilities. Thanks for sharing!

See ya on the trail!