Friday, July 13, 2007

Wed. June 27, 2007 Day 5

Today's hike brought me through Elkford and about 13 kms out the other side for a total of about 23 kms today. The hike in was pleasant, but out of Elkford I followed along a mildly used highway. I hope to get off it ASAP and back on a quieter hiking trail.

As I mentioned previously, I'm left with a lot of extra time on my hands after my hike. I'd like to extend my time on the trail, but my body likes to disagree with me. Perhaps in time I'll build up my endurance. For now, I've decided to try to make my fortune and prove P is not equal to NP or P=NP. $1,000,000.00 would come in handy. My efforts might not be good enough :) !

In Elkford I bought some supplies, drank 1L of chocolate milk, and had lunch at a restaurant. Obviously my metabolism's changed, as I couldn't even finish my burger and fries. The chocolate milk beat out the pepsi for best drink hands down.

See you on the trail,
Joshua Ganes

No comments: