Monday, August 6, 2007

Greetings from Camrose

Greetings from off the trail,

I've made it to Camrose after some interesting travels to Kelowna and Calgary. I've had a chance to see many friends and family and will see more on Friday at Leah's wedding. I'll be returning to the trail after the weekend and will continue pressing on towards Vancouver.

One of my goals has been accomplished even beyond my wildest expectations. On June 21, 2007 I weighed in at a particularly unhealthy 312lbs. On August 5, 2007 my new weigh-in value was an amazing 257lbs. That makes a total of 55lbs lost over 46 days, averaging over 1 pound per day.

My blog is now fully up to date. Be sure to check back in a few weeks when my next updates from the trail should be arriving.

See you on the trail,

Joshua Ganes

No comments: