Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sun September 9, 2007 - Day 67

Greetings from the trail,

Today was a significanly shorter day on the trail than the last few.

I started the day by heading to church with my grandparents. There I caught up with a lot of people who have known me and my family for many years. It was nice to hear the support and congratulations of so many people.

After church, I was dropped off where I'd left off yesterday. About 45 minutes later I had made it the rest of the way to my grandparents place. I couldn't stop marvelling at the fact that I'd actually walked here all the way from Alberta. That's insane.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and catching up on a little bit of television, which I've been missing for a while. My shoulders are really aching today after boating the day before. I hope they will be okay for tomorrow.

See you on the trail,

Joshua Ganes

No comments: